ACEO® support during the COVID-19 crisis (Corona Virus)Mar 20, 2020
Dear Customers and Friends of ACEO®,
We have been closely monitoring the global crisis sparked by COVID-19. Our thoughts are with those battling the virus, both directly and indirectly, around the globe.
We did and will continue to adjust our measures as deemed necessary. These include specific hygiene measures as well as travel restrictions throughout the company. Not just recently but since many years WACKER has a pandemic plan in place.
In addition, the ACEO® team took specific actions to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers and to ensure continued operations:
- Majority of our employees work from home. Our team is available via phone and e-mail
- For the time being, production is up and running smoothly with added sanitation and safety measures.
- Customer Service is available Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Central European Time. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will offer our Live Chat service with extended hours from 5 am to 8 pm Central European Time. Visit our website at www.aceo3d.com to chat with us (available as of next week)
- Customer visits and Open Print Lab sessions are postponed until declared safe to resume. However, we would be happy to host meetings and trainings virtually! Please contact your ACEO® sales manager for details
Of course, the current situation regarding COVID-19 also impacts the global logistics and supply chains, and therefore we cannot completely exclude delivery delays.
However, please be assured that ACEO® is actively managing the situation and taking appropriate action to safely and efficiently serve our customers.
At ACEO® we want to contribute to the solution efforts. We are in touch with the European Commission to offer help in the form of 3D printed parts for medical devices. If you know of any institution (e.g. hospital) who needs support with 3D printed silicone rubber parts, please contact us. We can offer design support, rapid prototyping, spare parts, and more.
For more information about the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to official and country specific authority communication, such as publications of the Robert-Koch-Institute.
Head of ACEO®